黑客军团
第一季 第一集
好啊 朋友
Hello, friend.
好啊 朋友 二死了
Hello, friend. That s lame.
或许我该给你起个名字
Maybe I should give you a name,
但那就要一发不可收拾了
but that s a slippery slope.
你只是我想象的 这我们得记住了
You re only in my head. We have to remember that.
该死
Shit.
这真的发生了
It s actually happened,
我在跟我想象的人说话
I m talking to an imaginary person.
我要告诉你的事 是最高机密
What I m about to tell you is top secret,
一个无比庞大的阴谋
a conspiracy bigger than all of us.
有一群有权势的人
There s a powerful group of people out there
在秘密地掌控这个世界
that are secretly running the world.
没人知道他们
I m talking about the guys no one knows about,
他们有如隐形一样
the guys that are invisible.
富人里的富人
The top 1% of the top 1%,
私自决定扮演上帝的人
the guys that play God without permission.
现在 我觉得他们在跟踪我
And now I think they re following me.
这是为了昨晚的事
This is about last night.
我就该去参加安吉拉的生日派对
I should ve gone to Angela s birthday party.
结果我却去了
Instead, I went to...
罗恩
Hey, Ron.
给你
There you go.
罗恩咖啡馆
你是罗恩
You re Ron.
但你的真名是罗希特·梅塔
But your real name is Rohit Mehta.
你改叫罗恩
You changed it to Ron
是六年前买下第一家罗恩咖啡馆的时候
when you bought your first Ron s Coffee Shop six years ago.
现在你拥有17家了 下季度还要再买8家
Now you got 17 of em with 8 more coming next quarter.
有什么事吗
May I help you with something?
我喜欢来这里 因为你的无线网络很快
I like coming here cause your Wi-Fi was fast.
你这里是为数不多
I mean, you re one of the few spots
有千兆网速光纤网的地方
that has a fiber connection with gigabit speed.
这很好
It s good.
简直太好了 好到触及到我大脑中
I mean, so good, it scratched that part of my mind,
认定好东西一定有代价的地方
part that doesn t allow good to exist without condition,
于是我开始拦截你网络上所有的流量
so I started intercepting all the traffic on your network.
这时我发现了奇怪之处
That s when I noticed something strange.
便决定黑你
It s when I decided to hack you.
- 黑... -我知道你经营一家网站
- Hack... - I know you run a website
- 叫做柏拉图的少年 -什么
- called Plato s Boys. - Pardon me?
你利用洋葱网络保持服务器匿名
You re using Tor networking to keep the servers anonymous.
让人很难察觉
You made it really hard for anyone to see it,
但我还是看到了
but I saw it.
洋葱路由协议
The onion routing protocol,
并不像你想象的那么有效
it s not as anonymous as you think it is.
控制出口结点的人
Whoever s in control of the exit nodes
也就能控制网络流量
is also in control of the traffic,
也就是说 控制权在我手中
which makes me... the one in control.
我得请你离开
I must ask you to kindly leave.
我掌握了一切
I own everything.
你所有的电邮 档案
All your emails. All your files.
还有图片
All your...pics.
马上出去 否则我...
Get out of here right now, or I ll call the...
报警吗
Police?
你希望他们发现
You want them to find out about
你向40万用户提供的
the 100 terabytes of child pornography
100T儿童色情内容吗
you serve to your 400,000 users?
其实 我还希望只是些
Personally, man, I was hoping it was just gonna be
性虐的东西
some BDSM stuff.
Bondage Discipline 绑缚与调教
Sadism Masochism 施虐与受虐
那样要简单多了
You realize how much simpler that would have been?
我没伤害过谁
I did not hurt anyone.
我从没有
I never did.
那是我的...私生活
That s my... personal life.
我理解
I understand what it s like
与众不同的感觉
to be different.
我也很与众不同
I m very different too.
当然 我不对着孩子打手枪 但是...
I mean, I don t jerk off to little kids, but...
我不知道该怎么跟人交流
I don t know how to talk to people.
我原来只能跟我爸爸交谈
My dad was the only one I could talk to.
但他死了
But he died.
我很遗憾
I m sorry to hear that.
他怎么去世的 能问问吗
How did he pass, may I ask?
白血病
Leukemia.
他得病绝对是
He definitely got it from
因为在他的公司受了辐射
radiation at the company he worked at,
但我无法证明
though I couldn t prove it.
现在他死了
Now he s dead.
那家公司倒是好好的
Company s fine, though.
没事的 罗希特
It s okay, Rohit.
你不用再担心了
You don t have to worry anymore.
我不懂
I don t understand.
你是在敲诈我吗
Are you blackmailing me?
你就是为了这个
So that s what this is about...
钱
money.
你就在乎这个吗
That s all you care about, huh?
不
No.
如果我现在给你钱 你还会要更多
If I pay you now, you ll want more and more.
不管我给你多少
No matter how much I give.
你都还是会去报警
You will inform the police anyway.
我不会给你钱的 先生
I won t pay you, sir.
别忘了 你也犯法了
Remember, you also broke the law.
其实 你还真说对了
Actually, you re right.
说对一部分吧
Partly.
这种事我一般都是在电脑上操作
See, I usually do this kind of thing from my computer,
Away From the Keyboard
但这次我想离开电脑前
but this time I wanted to do it AFK.
当面做
In person.
我在努力克服社交焦虑
Trying to work on my social anxiety.
但我揭穿你之后 你可能潜逃
But there s always the threat of you fleeing after I call you out.
你可能会让系统管理员关闭服务器
You d tell your sys admin to take your servers down,
抹去所有数据
wipe all the data.
所以我提供匿名线报的时候
So I made sure to include the current time and...
顺便说了现在的时间和地点
and location on my anonymous tip.
等等 我给你钱
Wait. Hold on. I ll give you the money.
我给你钱
I ll pay you.
你要多少 我给
How much do you want? I ll pay you.
你就说错在这里 罗希特
That s the part you were wrong about, Rohit.
我根本不在乎钱
I don t give a Shit about money.
这下我被跟踪了
Now I m being followed.
上层人不喜欢有我这种能力的人
The higher ups don t like someone with my powers.
仅仅三分钟 我就毁了一个人的生意
In three short minutes, I destroyed a man s business,
生活 整个人生
life, existence.
我删除了他
I deleted him.
你 小子
Hey, you. Hey, kiddo.
你好吗
What s happening?
世界现在很精彩
Exciting time in the world right now.
很精彩啊
Exciting time.
我只是晚上才做黑客义警
But I m only a vigilante hacker by night.
白天 我只是个普通的网络安全工程师
By day, just a regular cyber security engineer,
员工编号ER28-0652
employee number ER28-0652.
艾略特
Elliot!
过来
In here.
- 好啊 -小艾
- What s up? - El.
我完全能搞定的
Yeah, I can totally... I can totally handle it.
他们昨晚又被黑了
They were hacked again. Last night.
吉迪恩
Gideon...
那是我的青梅竹马安吉拉
That s my childhood friend Angela.
她有时候很敏感
She can be a bit high strung sometimes,
但相信我 她是好人
but trust me... she s one of the good ones.
什么情况
What am I looking at?
- R.U.D.Y.
- HTTP POST拒绝服务攻击
这是日志文件吗 这是RUDY攻击啊
Is this the log file? This was a RUDY attack.
好厉害啊
This is awesome.
- 吉迪恩 能回答我吗 -厉害
- Gideon, will you answer me? - Awesome?
你还觉得他们厉害
You think this is awesome?
这得要我们命了 艾略特
This is killing us, Elliot.
- 吉迪恩 我不... -安吉拉
- Gideon, I m not... - Angela!
看看今天的会议情况再说吧
Let s just see how this meeting goes today.
他们的网络每周都遭受攻击
Their networks are getting attacked every week.
天知道他们还会不会留下
Who knows if they ll still even be a client.
他们要来吗
They re coming in?
着装要求怎么说的
Hey, what did we say about the dress code?
好了 去看看日志
All right, now, look over those logs.
做好准备 以防他们下午提出什么问题
And be ready this afternoon in case they have any questions.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
你又开始抽烟了吗
Start smoking again?
你昨晚没收到我的短信吗
Did you not get my texts last night?
我发了13条呢
I sent you exactly 13 of them.
嗯 抱歉 我去不了
Yeah, I m sorry. I couldn t make it.
你答应我这次会试试的
You promised me that you were gonna try this time.
我跟你说话的时候不要想别的
Stop thinking about something else when I m talking to you.
我讨厌你那样
I hate when you do that.
抱歉 我是在想工作的事
sorry. I was thinking about work.
或许这就是吉迪恩那么喜欢你的原因
Maybe that s why Gideon loves you so much.
他一直感激我把你给找来了
He thanks me all the time for bringing you in.
但不知为什么
But for some reason,
我觉得你其实讨厌这里
I think you secretly hate it here.
她说对了 大部分人我都挺喜欢
She was right. I liked most of the people,
但我们公司 是保护大公司的网络安全公司
but our business, a cyber security firm that protects corporations...
我简直讨厌透了
I can t think of anything I hate more.
不 我很喜欢这里的
No, I love it here.
对不起
I m sorry.
我就是心情不太好
I m just in a bad mood.
我已经拖欠两个月的学生贷款支付了
I m late on my last two student loan payments,
而吉迪恩又不肯给我涨薪
and I can t get Gideon to give me a raise.
伙计
Yo, buddy.
昨晚没见着你 去哪了
Missed you last night. Where were you?
得走了 今天还有重要会议
Gotta go. Big meeting today.
你问出来是怎么回事了吗
Did you find out what happened?
嗯 他说他工作去了
Yeah. He said he was working.
得了 你得跟他谈谈
Oh, come on. You gotta talk to him.
员工会议我们要迟到了
We re gonna be late for the staff meeting.
他受不了我 你知道为什么
He can t stand me. And you know why.
安吉拉 我不能被这种负能量困扰
Angela, I can t have that kind of negativity in my life.
我就是指这个
That s exactly what I m talking about.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
没什么
Nothing.
你想知道我在想什么吗
You want to know what I m thinking about?
你第一次来找我的情形
First time you came to me.
我并没主动找克丽丝塔
I didn t exactly come to Krista.
我是被迫来这里的 但我喜欢她
I was forced here. But I do like her.
黑她很轻松
Hacking her was simple.
她的密码Dylan_2791
Her password: Dylan 2791.
最喜欢的艺术家加上出生年份倒置
Favorite artist and the year in which she was born, backwards.
她虽然是心理学家
Though she s a psychologist,
她真的不太会看人
she s really bad at reading people.
但我会看人
But I m good at reading people.
我的秘诀 就是找他们最糟的一面
My secret, I look for the worst in them.
我知道她四年前离婚了
I know she went through a divorce four years ago.
这让她伤心欲绝
I know she was devastated by it
自此之后一直在佳缘网上约会废柴
and has been dating losers on eHarmony ever since.
她最近的一位约会对象
Her most recent foray...
迈克尔·汉森
Michael Hansen.
我在网上搜索他 但没有结果
I searched for him online, but nothing came up.
没有邻客音 没有脸书 什么都没有
No LinkedIn, no Facebook, nothing.
他有些让我不爽
Something about him bugs me,
又触动到我大脑里的那个地方了
scratching that part of my mind again.
但我很快就能黑到他 我总能做到
But I ll hack him soon enough. I always do.
我知道你不像以前那样大吼了
I know you re not yelling like before,
这是好事
which is good.
但我看得出你还没有放下
But I can tell you re still holding on to it.
我们需要改善你的愤怒问题 艾略特
And we need to work on your anger issues, Elliot.
你生每个人的气 生社会的气
You re angry at everyone, at society...
去他的社会
F...- society.
我知道有很多事令你生气
I know you have a lot to be angry about,
但像你现在这样
but keeping it to yourself
不跟人说 不做声
and staying quiet like you re doing...
这对你没有益处
it s not going to help you.
表面之下有痛苦
There s pain underneath.
我们得往下挖掘
That s where our work needs to go.
社会的哪一方面让你那么失望
What is it about society that disappoints you so much?
说不好
Oh, I don t know.
可能是我们都认为史蒂夫·乔布斯是个伟大的人
Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man,
尽管我们都知道他靠童工挣了几十亿
even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children?
或许是因为我们的英雄人物似乎都在造假
Or maybe it s that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit.
整个世界都是个恶作剧
The world itself s just one big hoax.
用自己毫无意义的生活细节淹没彼此
Spamming each other with our running commentary of bullShit
还装作是深刻思想
masquerading as insight,
把社交网络上的互动当成亲密举动
our social media faking as intimacy.
马克·扎克伯格
还是因为这是我们的选择
Or is it that we voted for this?
我投票了
不是通过被操纵了的选举
Not with our rigged elections,
而是用我们的物品 资产 钱
but with our things, our property, our money.
黑色星期五周末
这都不新鲜了
I m not saying anything new.
我们都知道我们为什么这么做
We all know why we do this,
不是因为看《饥饿游戏》让我们开心
not because Hunger Games books makes us happy
饥饿
游戏
饥饿游戏
而是因为我们想被麻醉
but because we wanna be sedated.
因为不去假装更痛苦
Because it s painful not to pretend,
因为我们胆怯
because we re cowards.
去他的社会
F...- society.
艾略特
Elliot.
艾略特
Elliot.
你什么都没说
You re not saying anything.
怎么了
What s wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
别气馁
Don t be frustrated.
为什么
Why shouldn t I be?
你跟一般人不同
You re different than most.
你至少还努力
You at least try.
你至少理解
You at least understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
孤独的感觉
What it s like to feel alone.
你理解那种痛苦
You understand the pain.
你想保护他人不受其伤害
You want to protect people from it.
你想保护我
You want to protect me from it.
这一点我尊重你
I respect that about you.
你为什么认为我理解孤独感
Why do you think I know what it s like to feel alone?
该死 因为我读了她的电邮
Shit! From her emails!
艾略特
Elliot?
我也说不好
I don t know.
我们谈谈昨晚吧
Let s talk about last night.
你去参加安吉拉的生日派对了吗
Did you go to Angela s birthday party?
嗯 挺不错的
Yeah. It was nice.
你跟人攀谈了吗
Did you try to talk to anyone?
当然
Sure.
我拿到个女孩的电话
I got a girl s number.
真的
You did?
她很可爱
She s cute.
她喜欢《饥饿游戏》
She likes The Hunger Games.
你又在隐瞒了 艾略特
You re hiding again, Elliot.
你隐瞒 就又会出现妄想
When you hide, your delusions come back.
这会一发不可收拾
It s a slippery slope.
我们谈谈你看到的黑衣人吧
Let s talk about the men in black you ve been seeing.
他们还在吗
Are they still there?
不在了
No,
我说了他们走了
I... told you they re gone.
你给我的药很好用
The meds you gave me are working.
哥们
Yo, man.
想去
Do you wanna, uh...
今天一起去吃午饭啊
you wanna do lunch today?
嗯
Uh, yeah...
- 我另有安排了 -有安排 好吧
- I got other plans. - Other plans. Right.
我之前三次来问你 你也这么说
That s...what you said the last three times I asked you.
伙计 你
Look, bud, you...
和安吉拉很久以来关系一直很好
and Angela have been close for a long time,
所以我更希望我们能合得来
and that s even more reason why I want us to be on good terms.
我就是觉得我们之间一直有点别扭
I-I just...I feel like things have been awkward between us.
你说呢
Don t you?
我不介意我们之间别扭
I m okay with it being awkward between us.
好吧
Um, yeah.
我介意
I-I m...I m not okay with that.
伙计 我爱安吉拉
Look, man, I love Angela,
我希望我们能为她好好相处
and I want us to... to get along for her sake.
这就是我找你的原因
I mean, that s what I m... that s what I m here for.
我一般不这样...
I just, I... I don t normally do stuff...
我不喜欢他是我不对吗
Am I crazy not to like this guy?
奥利·帕克
奥利·帕克
他在脸书上
Among some of his Facebook likes
给小布什的书《抉择时刻》
are George W. Bush s Decision Points,
《变形金刚2 复仇之战》
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen,
和乔许·葛洛班的音乐点过赞
and the music of Josh Groban.
我还需要进一步说明吗
Must I really justify myself any further?
我在努力呢
I m working on that Shit, you know?
他最容易黑了 密码是123456Seven
His was the easiest to hack. Password was 123456Seven.
我在谷歌聊天上看到了他
I witnessed his first
第一次对安吉拉说 我爱你
I love you with Angela over Gchat,
然后又看到了他数次与斯黛拉·B出轨
then I witnessed the first of many infidelities with Stella B.
我从未做过这种事
I ve never done anything like this before...
我考虑过告诉安吉拉
I ve thought about telling Angela,
但她对男人的品味很糟
but she has Shitty taste in men,
我还没准备好见她下一任男友呢
and I m not quite ready to see what comes after this just yet.
你喜欢音乐 我也喜欢
You like music. I like music.
魔力红
Maroon 5.
而且比起其他人 奥利我更好操纵
Plus I can manage Ollie easier than the others.
至少目前可以
For now, anyway.
我就是这意思
And that s all I mean.
我就是想告诉你
I just want you to know that.
我喜欢你 哥们
I like you, bro, and...
我希望你也能喜欢我
I want you to like me too.
我明白
I understand.
我会更努力些的
I ll try harder.
太好了 伙计
That s cool, man.
等你准备好了 我很愿意跟你一起...
Hey, whenever you re ready, I d love to just...
找乐子
chill.
忘记你不喜欢人碰了
Forgot about your... no touching thing.
老实说 我不该讨厌奥利 他也没那么坏
Truth is, I shouldn t hate Ollie; he s not that bad a guy.
他太蠢了 坏不起来
He s too dumb to be bad.
事实上 当我想到真正的坏人
In fact, when I think about the really bad people...
E公司 全世界最大的企业集团
E Corp, the largest conglomerate in the world...
他们大到无处不在
they re so big, they re literally everywhere.
当代社会的完美怪物
A perfect monster of modern society.
那个E简直就是邪恶的意思
The E might as well stand for Evil.
所有生活必需品
And all of life s necessities...
事实上 经过一番彻底深刻的自我重编程
In fact, after a thorough, intensive self-reprogramming,
当他们出现的时候
that s all my mind hears, sees, or reads
我听到 看到 读到的就是这个
when they pop up in my world.
...可以提供
...that was have to offer.
我们携手共同改变世界
Together, we can change the world,
- 与E... -邪恶公司
- with E... - Evil Corp.
克丽丝塔如果知道了肯定要抽过去
Krista would have a Shit fit if she knew I did that.
但他们就是这样 邪恶的企业集团
But that s what they are... a conglomerate of evil.
现在我还得帮他们
And now I have to help them.
负责你们公司的有六位现场工程师
There are six on-site engineers on your account.
- 还有几位远程的 -就是他 泰瑞·科比
- Plus a few off-site... - There he is, Terry Colby,
首席技术官
the CTO.
他虽然是全球最大的公司之一的
Even though he s the head technology guy
技术主管
at one of the biggest companies in the world,
他却用黑莓
he owns a Blackberry.
就是这里
So this is it right here.
而且看他样子 不像经常碰电脑
But also looks like he doesn t see a terminal very often.
他不是技术人员 他是个白痴
He s not a techie. He s a moron.
自大的白痴 最糟糕了
An arrogant moron. The worst kind.
提利尔·威利克
Tyrell Wellick.
技术部资深副总裁
I m Senior Vice President, Technology.
艾略特 就是个技术员
Elliot. Just a tech.
别谦虚
Don t be so humble.
我起初也跟你一样
You know, I started out exactly where you are, and...
老实说 我的心还在这上面
to be honest, you know, my heart is still there.
GNU网络对象模型环境
你在运行GNOME啊
So I see you re running Gnome.
K桌面环境
我本人用KDE
You know, I m actually on KDE myself.
我知道GNOME据说是更好用
I know this desktop environment is supposed to be better but...
两者都为
Linux系统下的
桌面环境
但俗话说的好
you know what they say.
习惯不好改
Old habits... they die hard.
用Linux操作系统的高管...
An executive running Linux with...
嗯 我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you re thinking.
我是个高管
I m an executive. I mean...
我为什么要用Linux操作系统啊
why am I even running Linux?
还是那句话 习惯不好改
Again...old habits.
跟你合作肯定会很愉快
It s gonna be fun working with you.
我该去跟上其他人了
I should join the rest of the group.
再见 艾略特
Bonsoir, Elliot.
有时候我梦想拯救世界
Sometimes I dream of saving the world.
从无形之手下拯救大家
Saving everyone from the invisible hand,
账单和开销
11月9日到期
那只用员工卡标记我们所有人的手
one that brands us with an employee badge.
那只逼我们为他们工作的手
The one that forces us to work for them...
那只每天偷偷地控制我们的手
The one that controls us every day without us knowing it.
但我无力阻止
But I can t stop it.
我没那么特别
I m not that special.
我就是无名之人
I m just anonymous.
孤独之人
I m just alone.
意为标准键盘
如果不是小键
If it weren t for Qwerty,
我就是个空壳了
I d be completely empty.
我讨厌我承受不住孤独的时候
I hate when I can t hold in my loneliness.
我现在每隔一周都会哭一次 太频繁了
This crying has been happening too often, every other week now.
正常人难过的时候会做什么
What do normal people do when they get this sad?
大概是去找朋友家人吧
They reach out to friends or family, I think.
这我做不到
That s not an option.
我嗑吗啡
I do morphine.
要嗑吗啡而不上瘾 关键就在于
The key to doing morphine without turning into a junkie
每天限量30毫克
is to limit yourself to 30 milligrams a day.
超过这个量会提高你的耐药性
Anything more just builds up your tolerance.
我检查每一粒药的纯度
I check every pill I get for purity.
丁丙诺啡和纳洛酮的复方制剂
用作**类药物依赖的维持治疗
我有8毫克的赛宝松用作维持
I have 8 milligram Suboxone for maintenance
以防我产生戒断反应
in case I go through withdrawals.
该死 又嗑完了
Shit! I m out again.
多少钱
How much?
送你了
On the house.
不 夏拉 别那样
No, Shayla. Not doing that.
这就是个普通的毒品交易
Okay? This is just a regular drug deal
- 跟往常一样 -好吧
- like it always is. - Fine.
你今晚做什么
So what are you up to tonight?
我本想在你脸书上发东西的
Cause I tried to post something on your Facebook
却找不到你
and couldn t find you.
我没用脸书
I m not on Facebook.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
因为我讨厌脸书
Cause I hate Facebook.
真是疯了
That s crazy.
那你想一起嗑药吗
Well...you want to do these together then?
纯摇头丸
Pure Molly...
嗑了吗啡别做任何决定
Don t ever make decisions when you re on morphine.
克丽丝塔发了图片分享 在皮埃尔·洛蒂红酒吧
Instagram check-in for Krista at Pierre Loti.
好了 迈克尔·汉森
Okay, Michael Hansen.
该查清你的真实身份了
Time to find out who you really are.
皮埃尔·洛蒂 红酒吧和塔帕斯
- 谢谢 再见 -再见
- Thank you. Bye. - Bye.
出租车
Taxi!
我刚刚把钥匙落在你们一辆出租车里了
Uh, hi...I just left my keys in one of your cabs.
56Y2
56y2.
好
Sure.
你们呢
What about you two?
两位有零钱吗
You guys got any spare change?
帮帮忙
Help me out?
在纽约生活不容易啊 帮帮忙吧
New York s expensive, guys. Come on.
霍桑大街306号 谢谢
306 Hawthorne. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 混蛋 赶紧尿啊
Come on, asshole piss already.
快点啊
Come on!
快点 你倒是尿啊
Come on! Will you...will you go?
快尿啊
Come on, go, go!
快尿啊
Go, will ya?
能借用你手机吗
May I borrow your phone?
我的没电了 我得给我妈妈打电话
Mine s dead. I need to call my mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
E银行
E银行
E银行
E银行
删除
没人接 还是谢了
No answer. Thanks anyway.
安吉拉 没什么事吧
Angela, is everything okay?
你得来趟众安
I need you to come to AllSafe.
你已经去了吗 现在是凌晨3点啊
You re there? It s 3:00 in the morning.
邪恶公司的服务器又遭到攻击了
They attacked Evil Corp servers again,
分布式拒绝服务
但这次很严重 是DDoS攻击
but it s bad this time. It s a DDoS attack.
你找劳埃德了吗 他值班
Did you call Lloyd? He s on call.
嗯 他在这儿呢
Yeah, he s here.
他跟对方技术部门联系了吗
Is he talking to their tech department?
他在跟他们联系 但目前没有进展
He s online with them, but so far nothing.
我觉得劳埃德自己搞不定
I don t think that Lloyd can handle this.
听我说 吉迪恩刚让我负责这个账户
Look, Gideon just put me on this account.
我不能第一周就搞砸
I can t screw up in my first week.
我需要你
I need you.
求你了
Please.
我就去
I ll be right there.
众安防火墙访问拒绝
可能是拒绝服务攻击
连接已被拒绝
可来了
Finally!
冷静 才一小时
Calm down...it s only been an hour.
一小时对于邪恶公司来说
Yeah, well, an hour in Evil Corp time
大概是1300万美元的收入呢
is like $13 million in revenue, approximately.
其实 我算过了
Actually, I calculated that.
这就是他们损失的确切数字
That s exactly how much they lost.
别担心 有我呢
Don t worry. I got you.
劳埃德 好啊
Lloyd, what s up?
劳埃德
Lloyd!
艾略特 情况很糟
Elliot. This is bad.
我见过的最严重的DDoS攻击
Worst DDoS attack I ve ever seen.
- 你重新配置域名服务器了吗 -当然
- Did you reconfigure the DNS? - Yes!
停止域名解析服务
Stop the services.
我已经停止了 想重启服务器
I already stopped the services, tries to reboot the servers
但就是启动不起来
but they re not coming back up.
有人正在向他们的整个网络
Dude, someone is straight up fingerblasting
发动猛烈攻势
their entire network right now.
开始有人报道运行中断了
They just started reporting on the outage.
公司服务器遭受大规模攻击 据消息称 情况比预想更糟
该死 这比我想的要糟
Shit. This is worse than I thought.
他们进入网络了
They re in the network?
情况如何了
What s the status update?
我以为我们建立安全规章
You see, I thought we set up security protocols
就是为了避免这种事的发生
so that this doesn t happen.
攻击源自哪里
Where s the attack coming from?
世界各地
Everywhere, obviously.
美国 芬兰 泰国 科威特
The USA, Finland, Thailand, Kuwait...
重启服务 均分负载
Start restarting the services, load sharing,
一家云安全解决方案提供商
提供反DDoS的保护服务
重定向网络流量 打给Prolexic求助
redirect the traffic. Call Prolexic for help.
怎么了
What?
我觉得这不是一场DDoS攻击那么简单
I don t think this is just a DDoS attack.
我觉得他们在服务器内安置了一个rootkit
I think they got a rootkit sitting inside the servers.
什么是rootkit
What s a rootkit?
类似**疯子连环强奸犯
It s like a crazy serial rapist with a very big dick.
天呐 劳埃德
Jesus, Lloyd.
抱歉 是彻底绑架系统的恶意代码
sorry. It s malicious code that completely takes over their system.
可以删除系统文件 中止程序
It can delete system files and stop programs.
- 病毒 蠕虫 -怎么阻止
- Viruses, worms... - How do we stop it?
问题就在这里
That s the thing.
这东西基本上是隐形的 无从阻止
It s fundamentally invisible...you can t stop it.
他们所有服务器都访问超时了
All of their servers are timing out.
而且都无法重新启动
None of them are coming back up.
那是因为我们每次重启服务器
Yeah. That s because every time we restart the server
病毒都会在启动期间自我复制
the virus replicates itself during boot up
让主机死机
and crashes the host.
我们如果无法重启服务器
How are we supposed to bring up the network
要怎么恢复网络啊
if we can t restart the servers?
恢复不了
We can t.
这正是他们的目的
Which is what they wanted.
我们为了自卫
By defending ourselves,
反而把病毒传播得到处都是
we ended up spreading the virus everywhere.
我们唯一能做的
Only thing we can do is
就是让整个系统下线
we ve gotta take the whole system offline,
清理被感染服务器
wipe the infected servers clean,
然后再重启
then bring them back up.
你跟我走
You re coming with me.
- 好 -劳埃德
- Yeah. - Lloyd.
叫大家把一切下线
Tell everybody to start taking everything offline.
- 好的 -去杜勒斯的服务器群
- On it. - Uh, the server farm in Dulles.
准备飞机
We re gonna need the jet.
他们在重启网络
本文链接: http://onion.immuno-online.com/view-782408.html